Hai haai.. lama tak jumpa disini 😁
Sekalinya bersua langsung ngadain giveaway !! Hohoho asik kaan..
Adapun syarat dari Inaku Giveaway adalah:
1. Follow ig @inside.inaku dan/atau Like fanpage fb inaku ( facebook.com/inside.inaku )
2. Warga Negara Indonesia.
3. Repost posting ini beserta captionnya di ig dan/atau fb.
4. Tag 6 (enam) orang teman kamu di posting yang kamu repost.
5. Kemudian posting foto produk Inaku yang kamu suka/inginkan (foto lengkap bisa ambil di fb Inaku), dan sebutkan alasannya kenapa.
6. Boleh posting lebih dari 1 foto produk Inaku.
7. Menyertakan hashtag #inakugiveaway dan #inaku di tiap foto produk Inaku yang kamu posting.
8. Instagram: akun tidak boleh digembok, Facebook: posting privacy for public.
9. Keputusan pemenang adalah mutlak milik Inaku dan tidak dapat diganggu gugat.
10. #Giveaway ini berlangsung 6 – 26 Januari 2017.
11. Para pemenang akan diumumkan pada 27 Januari 2017.
12. 6 (enam) orang pemenang masing-masing berhak mendapatkan 1 pc. produk Inaku idamannya yang diposting, dan 17 (tujuh belas) orang pemenang masing-masing mendapatkan Inaku 17% Discount Voucher !!
^ nah yang mau #sale kebagian juga nih 😉
Ikutan yuuuk ❤
Friday, January 6, 2017
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Monday, April 13, 2015
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
Idea magazine is a well known Indonesian magazine that's focusing on home design, decor and ideas. That's why I was thrilled when they asked if they could feature my home. Ofcourse I said yes!
It went well until the article published.
I was so excited when a friend in Instagram told me that she's bought the newest edition of the magazine and saw the article about my home. I hurried to the nearest magazine stall to buy the copy, anxiously open the pages until I saw my home pictures (pretty pictures!), and I smiled ear to ear.
But then my heart sank. I'm no longer smiling when I notice that they didn't get my name right!
They addressed me with this wrong name throughout the 10 pages article, plus 1 page on different article in the same edition.
Are you kidding me? Really? Is this some kind of joke?
Not to mention they didn't give any link to inaku facebook page as promised. *sigh*
I've complained about it ofcourse, and they said they're sorry. They misheard me.
Misheard? That's funny, because they first contacted me after they saw my Instagram, which I wrote my full name and contact in the profile. And they only read the contact, not the name?
A friend once said, she's being extra careful after she had rather bad experience with published article in a not-so-well-known media. OK, can relate to that, but I didn't expect this coming from a media such as Idea magazine.
Oh well, what's done is done. Can't escape human error. The least they can do is to put a small correction notice in their next edition, and this article-turn-joke will soon be forgotten.
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Ahem.. I'm baack :D
Still recovering from flu, but much better, alhamdulillah.
Yes I know it's been a while since my last post. So what I want to share now is about inaku signature pattern :)
As you may already know, a part of inaku logo is based on traditional kawung batik pattern, which I reinterpreted in a fun and modern mood. Then I thought why don't I apply it to inaku products.
Long story short, the reinterpreted kawung is now become inaku signature pattern :) you can find the products at facebook.com/inside.inaku (some of them are ready stock, some are pre-order).
Here's a sneak peek.. There are wallets, wristwatches, phonecases and even hand-tufted wool rugs!