Friday, December 10, 2010

inaku™ on SPICE!

I've spent these last couple of weeks in Jakarta only to commute between hospital and home.. so much for a fun year end holiday. Began with my hubby and his chronic laryngitis, then my son's high fever, then me, my mother, now it's my other son who has a high fever. Hopefully everything will fall to it's place.. soon, insha Allah.

So when I heard about inaku™ being featured in SPICE! Magazine November 2010, it's a real pick me up! Thanks so much Amesh for the opportunity, and also Puri for the scanned pics ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats ya mbak, wah begitu pulang, langsung menggebrak ni ;)

Mi (なおみ) said...

Congrats Ina .... \(^.^)/

dian said...

selamat Mbak Ina ^^
dan semoga semua keluarga yang pada sakit cepet sembuh dan segera pulih. Amiin

printiland said...

wahh selamat yaah..hebat deh pokonya.. ^_^ sebagai tambahan kita juga mau kasih award buat ina..biar semangat terus kreatif & menginspirasi banyak orang ;) cek disini yah

http://printilantusthatusthi.blogspot.com/2010/12/award-stylish-blogger.html

Rania said...

Congrats, Ina. You deserve it. You have a beautiful and unique collection.. :)