Saturday, September 13, 2008

Inspiration: Butterflies


On my recent vacation I spotted some pretty butterflies. And I was immediately inspired to have them not only in my photo collections, but also applied on my home decoration.

As pillow/cushion is one of my favourite decoration objects, here you can see the beautiful butterflies in the form of beautiful batik motifs on pillow/cushion covers.


Below here I use the butterfly cushion as a floor cushion, suitable for your casual activity room indoors or outdoors, such as while watching TV, in reading corner, or even relaxing by the garden on tea time.


In a more conventional way, you can put it on your living room couch. The butterfly pattern on the cushion covers is almost an effortless way to bring the nature beauty inside your home.


What's more, you can actually have the exact cushion covers here :)

No comments: