Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Looklet

I'm no fashionista, that's for sure!

Ofcourse every once and a while I had the urge to play dress up, but when it comes to go out I always end up wearing my typical plain casual wear.

So when I found this interactive fashion musings for the first time, it's only natural for me not to fall in to it rightaway. I even ignored it.

But that's changed now, dunno when and why exactly, but I'm currently kinda addicted to it.

While it doesn't make any significant difference in how I dressed, yet.. it's fun!

I might as well share my Looklet Page with some of the pics here :D

2 comments:

qtrun said...

hello :)
i followed u on looklet.com.
and the bag u made are nice!

Aphrodita Wibowo said...

waaaa....sama dong suka maen looklet... follow ah...

btw TAS NYA BAGUS BAGUS !!!! aku mau satuuuuu....