Thursday, July 31, 2008

Easy Bedroom Makeover

Usually I dig neutral calm colors for my bedroom, like some off white, beige, pastel colors.

But yesterday I feel the soothing bedroom ambience I'm after is turning out a bit plain and bland, so I had this sudden urge to do a makeover. Not a major one ofcourse, I only mix and match the bed linens, add some accessories, no paint.. all in a low budget.

I go for cheerful tropical colors like bright green, turquoise, punches of pink and orange, and some deep red.



The accessories on the bedside table are also functional as well as they are good to look at. Coffee table books, potpourri, scented candle, and one-stalk flower vase with daisy inside to top it off.



I attached bright green fabric on the wall behind the headboard to help change the overall look from plain to fun, and balance it with an accent pillow in the same color.



It only took me about 30 minutes to set the whole things up. And there you have it :)

No comments: